Q. Where is the Woodstown Police Department located?

A. The Woodstown Police Department is located at 25 West Ave, Woodstown, NJ 08098 behind borough hall. Parking is available in the municipal lot off of N Main St.

Q. What are the telephone numbers for the police department?

A. For emergencies dial 911. The business number to the police department is (856)769-1330. For a specific department, please see below:

  • Records: Ext. 1
  • Duty Officer: Ext. 2
  • Sgt Office: Ext. 3
  • Firearms Unit: Ext. 4
  • Chief’s Office: Ext. 5
  • Internal Affairs: Ext. 6
  • Dispatch Non-Emergency: (856) 769-2121

Q. How can I get a copy of a police report?

A. Crash reports may be obtained by clicking on the records tab on the main menu. Other police reports can generally be obtained 5 business days after the report has been taken. You may contact the records department to inquire if your report is ready.

Q. How can I pay a motor vehicle summons?

A. A motor vehicle summons which does not require a court appearance may be paid by one of the following methods:

  • By mailing a check or money order made payable to the Mid-Salem County Municipal Court, 25 West Ave, Woodstown, NJ 08098. Please print the ticket number on the front of the check or money order. If payment is received by the court after your court date, you may be assessed additional penalties. A receipt will be sent to you only if your payment is accompanied by a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
  • Online at the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission website (refer to “Pay A Ticket” link on the left side of this page).
  • In person at the Mid-Salem County Municipal Court Clerk’s office which is located at 25 West Ave, Woodstown, NJ 08098.

Q. Where is municipal court held?

A. Municipal court is held on the second floor of borough hall at 25 West Ave, Woodstown, NJ 08098. Court sessions are generally held on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month at 8:30 am. If you have questions regarding a ticket or court case, you may contact the Mid-Salem Municipal Court Clerk at (856) 769-2424.

Q. How do I obtain a handicapped parking permit?

A. Woodstown Borough residents may apply to the Woodstown Police Department for a temporary handicapped placard. If you do not live in Woodstown Borough, you will need to contact the police department where you reside. Applications may be obtained at the police department or by clicking the link below:

Applicants must complete Sections A & C of the application. Section B needs to be completed by your doctor. Once completed, the application may be returned to the police department along with a $4.00 check or money order made payable to “NJ MVC”. The chief of police will then review and approve the application. Once approved, it will be valid for a period of 6 months and can be renewed once. Permanent handicapped parking placards or license plates must be obtained through the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission.