The Woodstown Police Department is currently accepting applications for the position of full time police officer. Those who are interested in applying may download the application by clicking on the link below.
- Be at least 18 years of age and no older than 35 years of age
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Be a resident of New Jersey and have a valid NJ driver’s license
- Possess an associate’s degree or have earned 60 credits from an accredited college or university, or have earned at least 30 college credits plus at least 24 months of active military service.
- Be able to perform the essential functions of a police officer. Download by clicking HERE.
- Background investigation
- Physical fitness test
- Oral interview
Click HERE to download application
A completed application and resume must be turned in to the police clerk by 11/10/19 at 4:00pm.